1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 3 - 5 business days
- Europe : 2 - 3 weeks
Description: A good find for the collector of shipping and inter-modal, ship-train memorabilia. A set of six (6) 12 oz. drinking glasses logo'd Central Gulf Lines. These come in the original old yellowed shipping box with a post mark from the 1970s! These glasses in new old stock condition are definitely a find!
Marks: None on glasses. However, the original box indicates these were made by the famous Houze Art Company.
Condition: New Old Stock. The box is yellowed from storage.
Dimensions: 12 oz. , 5-3/4" tall, 2-3/4" diameter at the mouth.
History: Central Gulf Steamship Corporation was founded in 1947 by the late Niels F. Johnsen and his sons, Niels W. Johnsen and Erik F. Johnsen. Central Gulf Steamship Corporation purchased its first vessel, the war built Liberty Ship SS Horatio Allen, which was later renamed Green Wave. Shortly thereafter, Central Gulf purchased its second vessel, the SS Ouachita Victory which was renamed SS Green Valley. Thus began the history that lead to International Shipholding Corporation and a fleet of 51 vessels of varied types sailing worldwide. In 2007 the company began rail-ferry service to Mexico with commodities such as forest products, sugar, metals, minerals, plastics and chemicals.
⚓ View our other ship/steamship offerings
⚓ We strive to earn 100% perfect "Five-Star" scores from you. The star-scores are very important to us. If anything about your transaction did not meet your expectations, Please let us know and give us the opportunity to make things right before leaving the feedback.
⚓ If buying more than one we will combine shipping and return any savings to you via Etsy's payment system
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Steven L. Koska, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Steven Koska, 1707 Stanford St., Houston, Texas 77006 USA
I always appreciate your positive reviews. If for any reason you feel like you cannot leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, please convo me first to see if we can work out the problem. This shop supplements my family's income and it's important to me to maintain 100% positive feedback. I honestly appreciate your business.
We ship most items USPS PRIORITY MAIL whenever possible which includes $50 of insurance. If you want additional insurance convo us and we will make arrangements. Note that USPS now charges between $8-10 extra if a package is marked FRAGILE. If you want to pay extra for a FRAGILE mark convo us before making the purchase. Books we ship via USPS MEDIA MAIL and insurance is an option if you convo us before making the purchase.
My reputation is very important to me, so I take special care in describing and photographing each item and its condition in detail. These are antique or vintage items, NOT NEW so some wear should be expected. After all, many have had a long and happy life.
Most of our items are double wrapped in bubble wrap, surrounded by 2 inches of plastic peanuts, placed in a USPS priority box and the closures double taped. The possibly of fragile items breaking in transit is very low, but it can happen.
At this point we do not offer gift wrapping.